Ajax’s Code of Conduct and Business Ethics (the Code) is the keystone to our commitment to ethical conduct. It provides guidance on following Ajax’s core values, and helps employees and business partners understand the legal and ethical guidelines that govern the way we conduct business.
The Code applies to all Ajax employees, and to members of the board of directors, agents, consultants, contracted labor, and others when they are acting for or on behalf of Ajax. This Code also applies to the company’s vendors, subcontractors, suppliers, and other business partners. We will work only with companies that uphold our values.
Key principles include:
- Maintaining compliance with the letter and spirit of all applicable laws and regulations
- Avoiding conflicts of interest, both actual and perceived
- Promoting fair competition and refusing to participate in any arrangement that restrains trade by collusion or unfair trade or labor practices
- Making business decisions exclusively on the basis of price, service, and the ability to meet the company’s and clients’ needs
- Accurately completing and retaining company documents and records
- Providing business opportunities to minority and women-owned business enterprises (M/WBEs) and disadvantaged business enterprises (“DBE”)
- Operating in a fair and transparent fashion, and disclosing material terms and conditions of our engagements