The Pinellas County Schools Classroom Additions project consisted of additions and renovations to five different schools. The projects included a new 10 classroom building on each campus. Each building was a prototype design which contained 10 classrooms, approximately 17,000 square feet each. Each classroom shares two unisex toilets and a teacher’s planning room.
Ponce de Leon Elementary School Classroom Additions include:
- Additions to Existing Elementary School
- Prototype design which contains 10 classrooms, 17,000 SF
- 2-Story, Masonry walls, Hollow Core 2nd Floor with a concrete topping and metal roof joists
- Stucco Exterior with brick entrance which matches the existing campus
- Includes tie into the existing campus chiller system