The Pinellas County Schools Classroom Additions project consists of additions and renovations to five different schools. The projects include a new 10 classroom building on each campus. Each building is a prototype design which contains 10 classrooms, approximately 17,000 square feet each. Each classroom shares two unisex toilets and a teacher’s planning room.
Leila Davis Elementary School Additions include:
- Additions to Existing Elementary School
- Prototype design which contains 10 classrooms, 17,000 SF
- 2-Story, Masonry walls, Hollow Core 2nd Floor with a concrete topping and metal roof joists.
- Stucco Exterior with brick entrance which matches the existing campus
- Includes tie into the existing campus chiller system.